Champagne Taste on a Beer Budget

A Few of my Favorite Things for $20 or Less


Plain Baseball Cap - NORDSTROM $15 - ALDO $18
For those days when not even dry shampoo can save you.

Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara - TARGET $5.89
I love the intensity of the black with this mascara, when a little bit goes a long way, you can move extra quick when you're running late. 


Revlon Color Stay Moisture Stain - TARGET - AMAZON - $7.99
This lipstain comes in beautiful colors, is easy to apply, doesn't dry your lips out, and comes off without taking a layer of skin with it.
Neutrogena Micro Mist - TARGET - AMAZON - $8.99
Light, even, smooth coverage with a surprisingly refreshing scent (for a sunless tanner).

Jergens Natural Glow - TARGET - AMAZON - $7.79
This lotion is great for subtle color, smells okay, and develops over several days to avoid splotches and streaks. 
Ouchless Clear Rubber Bands - TARGET - AMAZON - $2.99
These babies are super smooth, perfectly clear, have a tight hold, and disappear like nobody's business. Buy two boxes. They are an absolute necessity for all the braids I do on a regular basis. 
Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds - AMAZON - NORDSTROM RACK $18 - TARGET $20
Wireless headphones have changed my world completely. Not having to worry about a long wire attached to my 5 lb phone has been amazing, I can keep my phone stowed away, safe from long falls into mechanical parts and hardwood floors. 

Neutrogena After Bath Oil - TARGET - AMAZON - $7.99
Put this on after a hot shower and your skin with thank you. 
Twinkle Razor - AMAZON - $2.99
My favorite secret weapon. I had no idea I had peach fuzz on my jaw-line and upper lip. Oh the horror. I use this razor once a month and it is totally painless, zero skin irritation, and my makeup goes on super smooth. 
Clear Brow Gel - TARGET - OLD NAVY - AMAZON - $2.00
Being a redhead I have had to draw/fill/sculpt my brows since 8th grade. One of the biggest issues with doing your brows is taming unruly eyebrow hair, along with preventing color smudging and fading. I used to use hairspray on a Q-Tip, but it made my eyebrows crunchy. Ugh. Then I discovered clear mascara! Elf makes a double sided product that is the best value I've found for a finishing touch on my brows each day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing like this...

A Few Amazon Favorites

Worth the Wait